Participant-Directed Investment Accounts Linked to No Fees 401(k)
(No Fees 401(k) Uses Charles Schwab as Our Default Brokerage and Asset Custodian)
No Fees 401(k) provides secure links to America's most popular self-directed brokerage accounts. Top brokerages include Charles Schwab, Vanguard, Fidelity, eTrade, TD Ameritrade, and more. Charles Schwab is our default choice, and we have been using Schwab as the preferred 401(k) asset custodian and self-directed brokerage for over 30 years.
Self-directed brokerage accounts are ideal for the owners and employees of small businesses because each participant selects and monitors their investments. Employers' fiduciary liabilities are significantly reduced because the plan participants make all their own investment decisions.
Unlike old-style 401(k) plans, self-directed brokerage 401(k) plans relieve the employer of the responsibility and liabilities associated with "pre-selecting" a menu of "employer-approved" investments for inclusion in the company's plan. With our No Fees 401(k) self-directed brokerage accounts, each plan participant makes independent investment decisions about how their 401(k) retirement savings are invested.
(No Fees 401(k)'s Default Choice is Describe Below)
Vanguard Brokerage Services
No 401(k) Asset-Based Fees Deducted or "Skimmed" From the Business Owner or the Company's Employees
Our iron-clad promise: No 401(k) asset-based fees, either disclosed or hidden, are skimmed from 401(k) participants′ contributions and their earnings, EVER!
- We at Pension Systems Corporation, distributor of No Fees 401(k), have always worked hard to keep our 401(k) plans as affordable as possible for our clients, all small companies.
- In the 401(k) industry, financial advisors and their partners provide small company clients with one thing in common.... 99.9% of them deduct and skim fees from participants' 401(k) assets. According to nonprofit AARP, most employees do not even realize it.
- No Fees 401(k) is an exception to this old-style norm because we do not earn any compensation directly or indirectly from client assets. Our published prices, available online for all to see, are the only compensation we collect. We will never collect revenue-sharing fees, commissions, or fees skimmed from 401(k) plan assets.
Why Does No Fees 401(k) Choose Charles Schwab Self-Directed Brokerage as the ‘Default’ Choice for 401(k) Plans? Simple:
- Pension Systems Corporation, the company behind No Fees 401(k), has been using Schwab self-directed 401(k) participant accounts and Schwab’s 401(k) plan assets custody services for over 25 years, with a high degree of satisfaction from our clientele.
- Charles Schwab is America’s most popular self-directed brokerage, providing No Fees 401(k) clients with cutting-edge, state-of-the-art products and services.
- Schwab has the most extensive list of no-load mutual funds, including Fidelity Funds and Vanguard Funds, all commission-free.
- Schwab provides No Fees 401(k) users with commission-free stock and bond trades.
- All No Fees 401(k) participant-directed accounts are free.
- No Fees 401(k) participants are NEVER charged any asset-based fees skimmed from their 401(k) accounts, conforming with No Fees 401(k)’s iron-clad guarantee.