PART I: Company Information...
1. Will this be your company's first 401(k) plan, or are you replacing an already-existing plan?
8. Your 401(k) decision-making role
12. Company mail-to address
PART II: Plan Information...
Note: Complete the below ONLY if your company already has a retirement plan and will be having 401(k) replace that plan.
The 401(k) plan will be your company's first retirement plan ever, please use our
New Plan Order Form instead of this Conversion Plan Order Form. Thank You.
19. Type of plan do you want converted into a No Fees 401(k) plan
20. Approximate size, in assets, of your existing plan
22. Existing plan's in-house Plan Administrator
23. ...and for your 401(k) plan
24. Existing plan's Trustee(s)
Please name your existing plan's Trustee(s), including his/her/their title(s) (such as "CFO"), as applicable:
Current plan's Trustee(s) phone number(s):
25. ...and for your 401(k) plan
26. Compliance test history for your existing plan
Did your plan pass last year's compliance tests?
Does your plan limit the definition of Highly-Compensated Employees to "the top 20% of employees"?
Do you want to change this definition for your 401(k) plan?
Is your plan currently top-heavy?
Date of last battery of compliance tests:
Unsure. Please contact me regarding our last battery of compliance tests.
27. 5500 Series filing
28. Plan Year for your existing plan
29. Plan inception date for your existing plan
38. Employer contributions in your existing plan
39. ...and for your No Fees 401(k) plan
40. Vesting of employer contributions in your existing plan
1) What vesting formula is currently being applied to any EMPLOYER MATCHING CONTRIBUTIONS being made in your existing company plan?
2) What vesting formula is currently being applied to any EMPLOYER PROFIT-SHARING CONTRIBUTIONS being made in your existing company plan?
44. Investments offered in your existing plan
Please list the investments currently being offered within your company plan:
47A. Is your current 401(k) a "Safe Harbor" plan?
48. Safe Harbor Designations
PART III: Purchase Information...
49. The price of your new No Fees 401(k)
50. FIRST-YEAR-ONLY setup fee
51. TOTAL (system price + setup fee)
PART IV: Payment Preference...
52. NO PAYMENT IS DUE AT THIS TIME
53. When your 401(k) representative calls you to go over any items about which you marked "Unsure..." and to collect additional information needed for your plan's official Summary Plan Description (SPD) and
Prototype Plan Adoption Agreement, you will be able to pay your 401(k) customization fee using your Visa, Mastercard, or by check through the mail; there is a five-day holding period on all check orders.
As soon as we receive your payment we will customize your software, prepare official documents for your review, then set-up out your customized system. You can have your 401(k) up and running within the week.
PART V: How did you hear about "No Fees 401(k)"?
54. Before submitting your order form, please tell us how you learned about No Fees 401(k)
We have years of experience converting 401(k) plans from the following 401(k) providers. They all charge you, the employer, annual fees, and
without exception they all deduct fees from employees’ 401(k) assets as part of their compensation. If you are
considering leaving one of the providers listed, please let us know because this information will help speed-up the conversion process. We pledge that your information and intentions will be held in strictest confidence.